8 Best Gaming Mouse Brand in India
There are plenty of alternatives available for gaming mouse these days and which one is the best gaming mouse is a matter of personal choice. The range of gaming mouse is quite contrasting as it depends upon features, usability, sensors, brand, looks, additional buttons, and wireless connectivity speed. With time quality of wireless gaming mouse has improved so considerably that they offer the same level of efficiency while playing as that of a wired mouse.
Listed below are a few of the best gaming mouse available online on The E-Commerce giant Amazon. Each mouse has been evaluated with pros and cons to help readers finalize the choice.
And if you are a fan of a wireless mouse make sure to check how quickly and accurately your choice will respond to your gaming needs, clicks and pushes.
4.5 stars rated – best gaming mouse in budget
Xmate Zorro wired USB gaming mouse is made up of ABS plastic, leather collar, and rubber finish. It has plate-mounted mechanical keys and switches so that tough gaming needs can be fulfilled.
- Four color RGB breathing light cycle replacement.
- 4-type DPI rating controlled by touching the DPI button – Violet 800/Blue 1200/Purple 1600/Red 3200
- Tough Built
- 6 Buttons with different functions like the previous page and next page.
- Turn on/off the colorful lights (press next page key + DPI key)
- Ergonomically shaped
- Scroll wheel with rubber and skin-friendly surface
- Quick thumb function for fast forward and backward while browsing internet
- Fits naturally in palm causing no cramping on long gaming or working sessions
- The gaming driver is compatible with Windows OS only.
- Not good for competitive fps.
- No support software or documentation available with mouse
- Battery life can be improved.
- Can’t be used properly while charging
- Not good for small palm size
- RGB colours can’t be changed separately.
The mouse has been designed for the most intensive gaming sessions. It is made up of durable and strong build. It is one of the best gaming mouse brand in India having ergonomic design for better grip, fancy LED light and is suitable on almost any surface.
- Resolution: 800/ 1600/ 2400/ 3200 dpi
- Ergonomic design for professional gamer
- Comes with 7 control buttons
- Create your own customs profiles by assigning preferred key gaming action to programmable buttons
- 512k in-store memory which macro function can use in different computers
- Cable length-1.8 meters
- LED Light
- Best for almost every surface
- Gold-plated USB Connector for a Reliable Transmission Integrity
- Interface: USB
- Bluetrack Technology
- Useful Turbo button
- Nylon braided cord
- Dragon logo highlights the look
- Good for shooter games like CS GO and CS 1.6.
- Pretty big dimensions
- Slips off if not hold well
- Surface is little rubbery that makes palm sweat
Ripjaw gaming mouse is one of the best wireless gaming mouse that is a unique accessory for gamers laced with innovative technology from Offbeat. It has internal rechargeable battery. Plug in charge and enjoy the lighting fast gaming experience with this gadget
- In-built rechargable Li-ion Battery
- 3 modes of DPI configuration
- Compatible with Windows, iOS, Android
- Metal plate bottom for added weight for precise movements and balance
- Heavy weight for gaming
- The front and back button are not as tactile as the left and right click button.
- Lights have a pulse mode over selectable colour option.
- Has “on the fly” DPI adjuster button that doesn’t allow knowing which DPI has been selected.
This mouse is an excellent entry-level gaming mouse with dedicated next/previous buttons and adjustable DPI setting for more precise targeting. The high-end optical engine adds precise targeting, pinpoint accuracy and consistent response. It speeds browsing on the internet.
- Dual-purpose mouse
- Strict HP standards and guidelines have been maintained in the mouse built
- Long-lasting quality.
- Interface: USB 3.0
- 1000 and 1600 DPI Resolution
- Compatible fully with Gaming consoles, laptops, computers, gaming box
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MAC 10.3
- Accuracy is very poor
- DPI adjustment has 2 adjustments options
- Mouse click is loud and flimsy
- Inconvenient to press buttons
- Not suitable for flick shots in counter strike
The mouse has Fusion Engine for speeds over 10 meters/second. It is laced with Delta Zero sensor technology for accurate targeting. Fusion Engine offers fast tracking speeds. 4 DPI settings that assist pinpoint target. Have an easy hotkey access at your fingertips with this best gaming mouse on a budget.
- Ergonomic, comfortable, lightweight design with PTFE feet for high-speed moves with less friction
- 1-millisecond report rate—the fastest possible over USB
- 8 fully programmable buttons
- Powerful 32-bit Arm Processor
- Onboard memory for profile storage
- 250 – 4000 DPI shifting with on-the-fly adjustment
- Nice customizable software
- Very lightweight
- Great button positioning
- No discrete X/Y-axis DPI
- Relatively expensive
- Not ideal for non-FPS titles
- Scroll wheel not solid
- No weights system
This is a high-quality, low-cost, 6d optical gaming mouse with truwave sensor. It has been designed with the natural curve of your palm so that using it for hours is comfort.
- 6D optical gaming mouse with blue wave sensor
- Integrated 3200dpi optical gaming sensor
- Adjustable DPI setting (1000/1600/2400/3200) for precise cursor control
- Frame rate: 4000 frame/sec
- Fibre-knit cable with a magnetic ring
- Gold USB connector
- Ergonomically designed to fit the hand comfortably
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac
- Cannot be used without a mousepad
- Big sized
- Has only upto 2000 DPI
This mouse has a new sensor that has been designed in the USA and manufactured in Switzerland. The 200-6000 DPI sensor renders precise accuracy, tracking speed and consistency for better control in all games types.
- 200DPI to 6000DPI adjustable optical sensor
- 16.8m LED color customizing
- Maximum Speed: Greater than 200 ips
- USB Data report rate – 1000Hz (1ms)
- Format – 16 bits/axis
- Classic ergonomic design
- Compatible with Windows 7 or later, macOS 10.11 or later, Chrome OSTM
- 2m long cable
- Tension button system
- Programmable 6 buttons
- No braided wire with mouse
- Bad quality material for built
- No rubber Grips
- Scroll wheel scrolling speed of one motion is very stiff.
- Very Less Key travel
- No gold plating on the outside of the USB Connector.
This mouse is a great combination of features, quality, durability, and value for game freaks. The mouse has a stylish and comfortably contoured smooth ergonomic design. It has been durably constructed so that it lasts longer than expectations even with back to back intense gaming sessions. It is equipped with an anti-skid wheel and red backlights for a classic look.
- Advanced Optical Sensor with 3200 DPI (800/1600/2400/3200 4 level DPI adjustment) delivering precise tracking.
- 3600 FPS, 15G ACC super-fast game engine
- Durable TEFLON feet pads for smooth movements.
- 8-piece weight tuning set (2.4g x 8)
- 6 foot, 3mm strong braided fibre cable
- Gold plated USB connector
- Has 6 Optimized buttons
- Teflon foot pads
- No batteries required
- Powered by USB
- Ideal for beginners and casual gamers
- Only two programmable side buttons
- Side buttons can’t be bound to keys
- Lights don’t turn on and off, even when the computer is off. You have to unplug it for red lights to turn off
- Limited DPI options
A lot of options are available, hence choosing the best gaming mouse is a difficult job, especially if you are looking for an optimised gaming mouse. There are options available in colors, DPI, wired and wireless connectivity, numbers of buttons, size, weight and lot other features which makes choosing the best even more difficult.
When compared wired mouse is light in weight and generally priced lower than the wireless mouse. Also, the wired mouse is more widely available. Wireless connections are generally slower.
The DPI stands for dot-per-inch and high DPI means the cursor will move further relative to your hand movement. The advantage of having high DPI is performance reactive actions are quick as the cursor moves fast which is sometimes a disadvantage too. High DPI mouse is good for the high-resolution monitor.
Choose the mouse based on your personal choices and requirements as all brands have certain pros and cons.
Read Other Article
|Top 5 Laptops for College Students Under Rs 40,000||Best headphones in India under 500 Rs|