- Open Command Prompt (Run as Administrator)
- Open the Location Where the Folder Exists
2) User “cd” followed by “Folder name”
3) Enter “Drive path”
- Type the Following Commands (To Lock)
- cacls “Folder Name” /p “user name”: (“user name” With-ought double quotes)
Note: “User name” is the Name of the account for which to Lock the Folder.
and cacls “New Folder” /p Administators:N will lock the folder for the Administrators Account.
- If Prompted By Are you Sure (Y/N) press Y
- Congratulations! Your Folder is Locked now.
- Type the Following Commands (To Unlock)
a. cacls “Folder Name” /p “user name”:F (“user name” With-ought double quotes)