REMOVE PERSONAL SHIELD PRO VIRUS
Yes, Personal Shield Pro is the virus program. Really, really we regret that your system got contaminated with this type of junk application. It will never become your shield against real viruses and infections, cause it is simply not capable of identifying or deleting real malwares. What it is capable for is to target your wallet with the intention to get some money out of it. You should not ever believe into its numerous faulty promises or statements, no matter how nice it might look. Just ignore Personal Shield Pro and keep in mind that you are dealing with serious enemy of your system.
- Possible redirects to other sites
- Blockage of your browser (to prevent from downloading real anti-virus programs)
- Inability to launch many executable (programs or applications)
- Possible blockage of Task Manager
- Unauthorized startup with every Windows startup
- Annoying popups, ads on the continuous basis
- Continuous slowdown of your PC functionality
- Many other unpleasant things.
REMOVE THIS VIRUS:-
- Firstly you restart the PC and after pressing f8 key and there select safe mode with networking.
- It will lode some file who is important to booting the windows after it you now in safe mode with networking .
- Go to the my computer and here go to the :c\ or local disk c here you search the file name or you can go
- c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\<random>.exe
- These personal shield pro file if you don’t know then you can recognize what are actually these file by click customize the icon task bar link on right corner of your desktop and see there are one app of personal shield pro. Now search these file by above steps and after finding delete it .
- Now take deep breath your step 1 is complete now go to the step 2.
- In this you will delete these file by registry editor .
- Personal Shield Pro Registry Entries that should be removed:
In my system there are vsr6stjsoi.exe file deleted by me. After deleting restart your PC. Now you have successfully deleted this virus.