Scheduling Shutdown and Creating the Shortcut for Aborting Shutdown after Clicking on Shutdown
1) For Scheduling Shutdown open Command Prompt (Win+R)
2) Now Enter Command ” Shutdown /s /f /t xxx “, Here XXX represents time in seconds.
3) After Entering the command the Systems will automatically shutdown in Given Time…
For ex: I entered 3600 sec.
4) Use shutdown -a to abort any scheduled Shutdown..
1) Create a Shortcut as Shown previously containing location as ” Shutdown /s /f /t xxx “. XXX being the time in seconds..
2) To abort a scheduled shutdown or to abort a shutdown Just create the shortcut with following location.. ” Shutdown /a”.
3) Just give name to the shortcut.
4) Just Double Click on it whenever you want to cancel a shutdown after u have accidently clicked on shutdown or have when you have created a scheduled shutdown..