How to make a good design for a YouTube banner: YouTube is one of the most frequently viewed social media platforms. With over 2.3 billion users worldwide YouTube is the second most popular social media platform. About 79% of internet users have their own YouTube account. Everyday hundreds of people make their YouTube channel to establish themselves as a brand. If you have similar plans there are some requisites that you have to get done with. One of them is cool YouTube banner ideas.
Now if you have done some basic research you must have come across many YouTubers including your favorite ones. Apart from tons of subscribers they have a stunning banner for their YouTube channel in common. This shows how important YouTube banner art ideas are.
Before asking how to make a good design for a YouTube banner you need to know what a YouTube banner is? The very first thing visible to a viewer when he/she visits your page is your YouTube banner. It is somewhat similar to that of a Facebook’s cover image or homepage of a website. Placed at the top of your channel, the YouTube banner is certainly a remarkable feature of YouTube.
WHY DO WE NEED A YOUTUBE BANNER?
As mentioned above the YouTube banner is the first thing that the viewers will observe on your page. And as the saying goes, “first impression is the last impression” you need to have an influential first impression. Besides that a YouTube banner depicts the essence of your channel, its name and the tagline. A simple but exquisite banner will hold the attention of the viewers. I guess now you know the importance of a YouTube banner. Let’s dive into how to make a good design for a YouTube banner.
HOW TO MAKE A GOOD DESIGN FOR A YOUTUBE BANNER?
While moving through options on the internet you will come across various YouTube channel banner ideas, YouTube banner design ideas, YouTube banner art ideas and others and that will definitely help you a lot. There are several apps, websites and YouTube banner idea artists that will help you make a top-notch banner. In this blog also I’ve mentioned some of the most useful platforms and artists for YouTube banner design. But before that lets take a quick look at some of the most important tips for banner design.
- Select a perfect layout. Pick a banner layout that synchronizes with your vision of your channel. It can be center titled, asymmetrical layout, sectioned layout or any other type of layout.
- Always include your brand name and tagline or slogan in your YouTube banner design.
- Try keeping the design of the banner as simple as possible. Simple but attractive.
- Avoid using too many colors. As it may divert the viewer’s attention from your band name and motto.
- While using a photo make sure it is only of very good quality and in high resolution.
- The font that you choose should go with the mood of your channel.
- While designing the YouTube banner keep your channel icon in mind. The channel icon and banner must be complimenting each other.
- The background of the banner should reflect the theme of your channel.
- The background, image and icons that you select for your YouTube banner design should not be based on the beauty of that particular image or icon but it should reflect the essence and mood of your channel.
- Call-to-action is another feature that you can include in your banner design.
- Try to summarize your channel in fewer words and put it in the banner.
- Find an appropriate section for placing the title. It can be in the middle or at the corners, whichever suits you well.
BEST YOUTUBE BANNER MAKERS
There are many websites and apps that will allow you to design your banner. Some may charge for their services while some can be free of cost. To save your time I have mentioned some of them here.
Bannersnack allows you to design the banners real quick with the pre-baked templates. With the free version you can design up to 10 cool YouTube banners.
With the help of Canva you can design banners for your channel in just four steps. Its library is filled with fonts, images, colors and illustrations.
You can design your banner here in 5 easy steps with the drag and drop system. It’s availability for both in the computers and androids/ios makes it a worthy Youtube banner design tool.
Apart from these three there are other tools too that can come very handy while designing your youtube banner. Venngage, Visme, Snappa, PicMonkey and Fotor are to name some.
BEST YOUTUBE BANNER DESIGN ARTISTS ON FIVERR
If the banner that you created is not giving you the required zeal and you think you have to give a professional touch to it then you can try one of these artists.
With more than 1k satisfied customers Lior (name of the artist) is presently Fiverr’s choice. She has over 10 years experience in photoshop editing and social media designing.
- Ratings- 5/5
- Member since- June 2016
- From – Israel
A design college graduate with more than 8 years of experience in photoshop and design. This can be a helpful gig for you. He has worked with more than 3k customers from all around the globe till now.
- Ratings- 5/5
- Member since- October 2013
- From – Romania
Have worked with more than 3k customers and has an experience of over 7 years in photoshop and design. He designs YouTube banners in both jpg and png formats.
- Ratings- 4.9/5
- Member since- October 2013
- From – UK
You have a YouTube banner design idea, you know the platforms to design your own banner, you also have the idea about the YouTube banner art artists. This will definitely help you to create just the perfect banner for your channel.